Originally Posted by Trudge
Good morning I am new at this and learning as much as I can. I enjoy reading this site.
My question is what charting service should I get free or pay and which one?
Thanx for your responce
Metastock gets a lot of positive reviews. but I'm not saying that this is what you should use. It will be better if you do your own research about good charting services. Here's a quick guide to help you choose an effective charting software:
* Does the software contain the charts and indicators you require?
* What kind of database does it use, ensure there are multiple data providers out there?
* Is historical data readily available for the database format?
* How can the price data get updated and what data providers are there?
* Does the software have its own programming language?