Stock Market Forum, Penny Stocks, FOREX, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, Live Chat  

Sponsors

Go Back   Stock Market Forum, Penny Stocks, FOREX, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, Live Chat > Stock Market Investing Discussions > Member Stock Picks/Experiments/Daily Plays

Member Stock Picks/Experiments/Daily Plays Discussion of Stock Market Cats members stock picks, watch lists, experiments and daily momentum plays. Post your HOT PICKS here or create your own thread so that other members may follow your progress.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Volatile22 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Volatile22 and His Thread Of Stock Picks

I'm still here I swear! Will get 2012 fired up once things settle down a bit for me. Looking to get things going again in February. Hope you all had great holidays!

Follow me on Twitter @Volatile22

"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."

-Donald Trump

“We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.”

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Made my first trade of 2012. Bought EKDKQ at .358 and sold at .492.

Now Im looking at BAC for a potential short position. Just looking for a decent entry. Its been up for quite awhile and may need a short term downturn to reset. Also we have all the chaos going on in Greece, so this jump may start to slow...

"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."

-Donald Trump

“We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.”

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 03-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Man things have been busy. Looking to get the ball really rolling again sometime soon.

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 03-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Been watching some risky plays. SNDY and CVO.

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 03-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

SNDY just broke yesterdays high. Looking like some momentum is moving into it. Key level to break is the 52 week high of .02888

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quick post in the PCX thread. http://stockmarketcats.com/showthrea...048#post318048

Just watching for now, but this stock usually provides quick up and down side moves.

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 04-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Continuing to watch SNDY as a gamble play. .01 is a must hold and so far so good. A doji also formed on the chart yesterday, so looking to get a nice green candle today to hopefully indicate a bottom.

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 04-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Also watching VVUS. There should be an announcement about their diet drug this month. Whether that announcement is huge approval news or news of delays, i do not know. This is definitely a good speculative play.

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 11-29-2012, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

AMD on the move, 2.11 currently and over the 20 day MA (1.98)

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 12-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volatile22 View Post
AMD on the move, 2.11 currently and over the 20 day MA (1.98)
HOD of 2.37 so far today. 2.35 is first resistance before the 50 day MA (around 2.50). Not a bad gain for a few days.

-Donald Trump

-Arnold Schwarzenegger