Stock Market Forum, Penny Stocks, FOREX, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, Live Chat  

Sponsors

Go Back   Stock Market Forum, Penny Stocks, FOREX, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, Live Chat > Stock Market Forum > Small & Midcap Stock Forum

Small & Midcap Stock Forum Small & Mid Cap Stocks exchange between one and ten dollars, and usually have capitalizations of between $300 million and $10 billion.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

Aufan 1983 is on a distinguished road
Default ETRM...Enteromedics inc... Nasdaq

This one fell 19.64% today on news of a another stock offering priced at .95. The low today hit .87. I was able to grab 1500 at .89 and added 1500 late in the day @ .905

I post this one because I think odds are good next week for a bounce. What got my attention is the faith of insiders. The last buy occurred when DOUGLAS KEVIN G purchased a total of 2,271,703 shares on April 16, 2012. In the last 5 years insiders have on average purchased 4,597,050 shares each year

About the company:

EnteroMedics is a medical device company focused on the development and commercialization of its neuroscience based technology to treat obesity and metabolic diseases. EnteroMedics' proprietary technology, VBLOC® vagal blocking therapy, delivered by a pacemaker-like device called the Maestro® Rechargeable System, is designed to intermittently block the vagus nerves using high-frequency, low-energy, electrical impulses. VBLOC allows people with obesity to take a positive path towards weight loss, addressing the lifelong challenge of obesity and its comorbidities without sacrificing wellbeing or comfort. EnteroMedics' Maestro Rechargeable System has received CE Mark and is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
Sponsored Links