Originally Posted by Ciao
hi, you know more of my PC then me!!!!!
I don't know where you got those info (i suppose on my first post)
resumed (see if I understood
I by a (2?) LCD (with dual con. build in) plug on the back "exit" (port) and on each monitor in the ATI (AMD) driver software!!!
good luck to me!!!!
it is easy making oil!!!! ;)
I will take those info to the PC shop .... with those info should make it easy
You said you wanted to use dual monitors (2 monitors). If that's what you mean, then:
- On the back of the video card there are 2 "exit" ports. These are called "Dual DVI Ports".
- Buy 2 LCD monitors.
- Each LCD monitor must have a DVI "in" port.
- Buy 2 DVI cables (if they are not included with the monitors)
- Plug one monitor to the first "exit" port on on the video card
- Plug the other monitor to the second "exit" port on the video card
Video Card DVI Port 1]------------LCD 1
Video Card DVI Port 2]------------LCD 2
I can't explain it any better in simple terms. LOL
Once you have it all connected, you can use the ATI video driver control panel to configure the monitors. There's probably instructions in Italian somewhere on the web.